Magical Plants is a part of our newsletter. Once the newsletter is out, I will add the information here on our website for easy access later on.
This section will provide you with interesting facts about plants in many different forms. It can be either about essential oils, herbal medicine or cosmeceutical use!
Bergenia - Vuorenkilpi
Bergenia can be used to make an invigorating and soothing facial oil using the green leaves. The plant consists of Arbutin, which calms redness, invigorates and smoothes out age spots.
HOW TO MAKE:- Collect the green leaves.
- Chop the leaves into small pieces.
- Place the chopped leaves into a small bowl (metal).
- Cover the leaves with extra virgin olive oil.
- Simmer over low heat (60-70 degrees Celsius) for over two (2) hours.
- Strain and place the oil in a clean, empty jar.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Lasts for about two (2) weeks.
MASSAGE INTO THE SKIN IN THE EVENING FOR BEST RESULTS
Share this post
- Tags: Magical Plants